Criminal Assault

If you receive an injury after being attacked by someone else, you should report the assault immediately to the police. Providing you have not provoked the incident, you may be able to make a claim to the Criminal Injury Compensation Authority. or we can help you.

We receive thousands of claim enquiries and understand your right to the compensation you deserve. Get the compensation you deserve. Fill in our quick form now to

start your claim enquiry   »